I love the holidays. Christmas, in particular, is my favorite time of the year. I love to see the Christmas lights and decorating the tree. I love spending time with my family and just enjoying the different festivals and activities. I also love….wait for it….SHOPPING!!
I decorate my home every year and each year I like to purchase a few new things to add to my Christmas decor collection. I usually like to go to different stores to get a good mixture of styles.
Here is a list of my favorite places to shop for the holiday season. Starting from least favorite:
- I love this store mainly because of the unique decor. I always find one or two items that I won’t find anywhere else.
- Cost $$-$$$
- Pros: Unique decor, decent quality
- Cons: Sort of pricey & limited selection
- Lots of variety, non-traditional finds, best to go here when they have a sale.
- Cost $$$$
- Pros: Very upscale, high quality
- Cons: Expensive
- This is a new favorite. You can find any and everything here. Be sure to check out the “retailmenot” app for the 40% off discount coupon. You won’t be disappointed.
- Cost $$-$$$
- Pros: Moderately affordable; huge selection, like the whole side of the store!
- Cons: Slightly overpriced (coupon) because the item quality is not great always.
- This store smells so good, it makes you want to spend all of your money. Love the ambience of this store. It’s so welcoming. Legit store.
- Cost: $$
- Pros: Big selection of wall decor, good quality
- Cons: Store is too small
- All time favorite and my holy grail decor store. This store is my addiction. For holiday decor, any type of decor, I love this store! The best thing about HomeGoods is that it gives items the illusion of looking and feeling expensive.
- Cost: $-$$
- Pros: Quality is A-1, bang for your buck
- Cons: Sometimes overpriced
*Some honorable mentions: an old favorite, Old Time Pottery, and White Barn for the holiday candles. Check out the pic below for what I got the other day. Comment and let me know your favorites. See you guys later!