Hey Y’all! Time for a major Hot Stuff Alert!
Let’s get started!
- Adidas NMD R1: I’ve had my eyes on these for awhile. They are comfortable and so very cute! Add a flare to your casual outfit with this hot item!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eye Shadow Pallet: I do not wear make up but I love eyeshadow. Give me a good eyeshadow look and some lip gloss and I’m good to go. Create bold looks with these new shades. Very different from the Modern Renaissance pallet which I also love. Get your limited edition pallet at Sephora today! https://www.sephora.com
- Thor Ragnorak: For once I agree with the critics. This movie scored a 93% on rotten tomatoes. This is the third installment in the trilogy and I have three words for you-BEST THOR EVER!! Action-packed, hilarious and wildly entertaining. SPOILER ALERT: They show Hulk’s green booty, LOL. If you haven’t seen it yet, reserve your tickets at: https://www.fandango.com.
- Cool Lime Refresher Drink @ Starbucks! I love this drink, especially with coconut milk! This drink is good on it’s own, but adding the coconut milk makes it mmm-mmm-good! You can also add rum and make it a little pina colada with a twang! At only 60 calories, and a little over 100 with the milk, it’s actually pretty healthy and very satisfying. Check it out! https://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/refreshers/cool-lime
- Vanity Planet’s Ultimate Skin Spa-Facial Cleansing System: I’ve been using this brush for a week now and I can already see a difference in the texture of my skin. My face is so much softer and squeaky clean and it hasn’t broken me out. I use. This product normally retails for $129.99 and comes in pink, blue and purple and travel case for convenience. Check out Vanity Planet’s website: https://www.vanityplanet.com/products/ultimate-skin-spa-system) for a limited offer of 70% percent off! That’s a hell of a deal! I purchased mine through Groupon for $29 but, it is well worth the $39.00 price! Get smoother skin today!
- Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Curl Defining Cream: This one is for my curly girls! Love, love, love this product. It defines my curls without gel. I can style my hair using one product and that cuts down on so much time! It contains shea butter and coconut oil and my hair has not counteracted. It loves it and my hair stays moisturized for days. The best part is that this product is all natural! You can find this at Ulta, Sephora, Walmart and Target. Here is a link to the company’s website to check out more of there products. https://edenbodyworks.com/products/coconut-shea-curl-defining-creme