Hey ya’ll it’s me, Cocoa!
Today, I’m sharing a couple of my favorite smoothie recipes. They are really simple and easy to make and take less than 5 minutes to make. All of the items I used were organic. Of course, if you don’t have organic, just use what you have. I encourage you to add and subtract what you like and don’t like for taste, if needed.
Blueberry Cacoa Smoothie
- A couple of pieces of Cacao Bar (I used Green & Black’s 85% Organic) You can also use unsweetened chocolate.
- A handful of blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Protein Powder ( I used Vega)
- Coconut Juice (substitute coconut milk, water or almond milk)
Banana & Spinach Smoothie
- 1-2 cups of almond milk (substitute coconut milk)
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed (or chia seeds)
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple (mangoes would also work well)
- 2 bunches of spinach
That’s it! See quick and easy. Well I hope you give them a try and enjoy! Let me know in the comments which ones you tried and if you like them!